Wood Design & Construction Solutions Conference
February 28–March 1
Dates: Tuesday, February 28 & Wednesday, March 1, 2017 (2 days)
Time: 7:00am Registration I 7:45am – 3:45pm Exhibit Hall Open I 8:00am – 4:45pm Seminars In Session
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre East, 999 Canada Place *note new location*
Registration: SAVE THE DATES! Registration opening soon!
The Wood Design & Construction Solutions Conference is dedicated to design and construction with wood products and systems, including mass timber, and replaces the Wood Solutions Fair and International Wood Symposium. This two-day educational event will showcase wood uses in commercial, institutional, industrial and multi-unit residential construction through specifically designed seminar streams, new and current topics and an interactive trade show.
Insights into wood – and ideas for you!
The Wood Design & Construction Solutions Conference is tailored for architects, engineers, builders, contractors, building officials, technologists, planners and developers. New this year, Wood WORKS! BC is partnering with BC Wood Specialties Group and FPInnovations to deliver an expanded program of learning. More than 1,200 design and building professionals will come together to listen and learn; connect and collaborate. This is a conference you won’t want to miss!
Why should you attend? New program. New format. New information and inspiration!
- Learn about the newest innovations and trends in architectural and structural wood design, construction, finishing and building science, including topics such as passive design, transformative building technologies, sustainability, volumetric construction, fire, prefabrication, hybrid opportunities and building resilience
- Connect and collaborate with other industry professionals and international experts
- Visit the trade show/exhibit floor and meet face-to-face with knowledgeable industry suppliers
- Join us for an evening networking event
- Hear thought-leaders and innovators as keynote speakers
- Earn professional development education credits
Questions? 1-877-929-9663 (ext. 4) or e-mail Zena Caul at email@example.com