Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Project Completion Date
Light House Services
project management, IDP facilitation, POE, contractor mentoring and documentation
Lark Projects Inc.
LEED-NC Silver. Green Goals: to have exemplary indoor health standards as determined by POE.
Light House provided facilitation services for the Integrated Design Process, a Post Occupancy Evaluation (POE) of the existing LEED certified 3,000m2 (Phase 1) Czorny facility, LEED documentation and contractor mentoring services for Phase 2 of the Czorny Alzheimer Centre, in Surrey, BC. Czorny is operated as a partnership between the Alzheimer Society of BC and FHA providing residential care for 36 individuals with Alzheimer disease in home-like cottage living spaces, with activities appropriate for people with Alzheimer disease. Phase 2 will double the capacity of the facility to a total of 72 individuals. The project utilized wood throughout the centre for its warmth and intimacy – providing residents with comfort and reassurance.
- Building Type
- Certification Type
- Service Type
- Advisory Services – Eco-Industrial Projects
- Advisory Services – Energy & GHG Emission Management
- Advisory Services – Other
- Advisory Services – Policy Development
- Corporate Sustainability Services
- Education & Training
- Green Rating Systems Documentation & Audits
- Life Cycle Analysis And Energy Modeling
- Networking & Catalysing Green Development
- Research & Market Analysis